Showing 1-9 of 66 Results
ANANTADI Tablet (9th month)
Acharya Vagbhatta has mentioned the use of following drugs during the ninth (9th) month of pregnancy – Ananta, Sariva, Payasya, and Madhuyashti.
Multi‐drug ayurvedic formulation that helps in the management of viral infections and autoimmune disorders.
Adjuvant in the management of neuro-psychiatric, immune disorders, inflammatory, male reproductive disorders.
• Enhances testosterone production
• Improves growth of children and adolescents
• Improves muscle growth and strength
Multi‐drug ayurvedic formulation that facilitates breathing in the bronchial asthma and allied conditions (anti‐ asthmatic).
Adjuvant in the management of bacterial and fungal infections.
Adjuvant in the management of APD, pancreatitis, liver disorders, and allergic disorders.
• Lowers gastric acid production
• Neutralizes excessive gastric acid
• Reinforces gastric mucosal barrier
• Promotes ulcer healing
• Reinforces peristaltic movements
• Corrects pancreatic Disorders – inhibits trypsin
Popular use: Fruit is widely used in diarrheal disorders and leaves are used diabetes and in inflammatory disorders.
Adjuvant in the management of anxiety, mental stress, insomnia, cognitive and behavioral disorders.
• Calms down mind
• Improves memory
Multi‐drug ayurvedic formulation that helps in the management of heart failure and allied cardiovascular disorders.